Oxon: Routledge, Hughes, Andrew. Cosgrove, Kenneth, M.
New York: Peter Lang. Spiller, Lisa and Jeff Bergner.
Santa Barbara: Praeger. Marland, Alex.
Henry Mayer Book Prize for Australian Politics
What is a political brand? University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- The Rush for Second Place: Essays and Occasional Writings.
- A Bottle of the Finest Wine (Short Writings)!
- The Greening of the Cities?
- Spin control | Inside Story.
- Latest News ....
- Making the Most of HACCP. Learning from Others Experience.
- THE MASTER MIND: The Key to Mental Power, Development and Efficiency (Personal Development)?
French, Alan and Gareth Smith. CrossRef Google Scholar. White, Jon and Leslie de Chernatony Cosgrove, K. In Political Marketing: Principles and Applications , ed. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge, Brennan, Ross and Stephan C.
Lynton Crosby: can the ‘Lizard of Oz’ win the election for the Tories? | Politics | The Guardian
Scammell, Margaret. Lees-Marshment, Jennifer. The Political Marketing Game.
London: Palgrave Macmillan, Newman, B. In Handbook of Political Marketing , ed.
Thousand Oaks: Sage, Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy conference. Smith, Gareth and Alan French.
- Stephen Mills!
- Big Data meets doorknocking: the political contest's new frontier.
- Markov Chains and Invariant Probabilities!
- Sauces: A Global History!
- See a Problem?!
- The Dukes Table: The Complete Book of Vegetarian Italian Cooking!
- Devils Pulpit: or Astro-Theological Sermons.
Marketing Theory 9 2 : —, Conley, Brian. No one who is nominated for the prize, who has nominated someone else for the prize, or who has a relationship with anyone nominated for the prize will be eligible to sit on the panel.
People also read
The monograph may be single- or jointly-authored, however edited books are not eligible. The book must have been published by a university or commercial publisher in the preceding two years. Publishers may nominate one book, and a book may only be submitted once for the prize. Authors can self-nominate or be nominated by another person.